This Week in the Life of your Bishop, March 23rd to March 30th
Bishop Paul’s Travel Schedule: March 9th to April 13th
As of March 25th, Bishop Paul is suspending travel plans outside the state.
Holy Trinity, Chicago, IL, April 10th to 19th
- Lazarus Saturday and Palm Sunday Services
Please keep in your prayers… Fr. Joseph Gibson (Stage 4 Prostate Cancer), Fr. Moses Berry, Fr. Josef Von Klarr, Father Vladimir and Matushka Virginia Lecko, Fr. Christopher Phillips, (knee surgery), Fr. Gregory Grivna, Fr. Myron Manzuk, Fr. Philip Lashbrook, Fr. Benjamin Tucci, Fr. Stephen Frase, Deacon Nicholas Denysenko (shoulder surgery), Deacon Paul Mitchell, Deacon Paul Gansle, Deacon Gregory Krutchek, Matushka Snezana Ruzic, Helen Lis (mother of Fr. David Lis), Theodore Geletka.
If there are people who are known throughout the diocese that are in need of prayer, please submit their names to Bishop Paul
Move to Burbank
New Address of Diocesan Chancery and Bishop Paul’s address
5037 W 83rd St.
Burbank, IL 60459
The bishop’s previous home number 312-202-0424 has been discontinued. He can be reached at 312-202-0420. He also can be reached on his I-phone.
Please Mark Your Calendars for:
50th Anniversary Deanery celebrations of our Autocephaly (All dates are Friday/Saturday)
- Michigan Deanery: April 24 and 25, 2020
- Minneapolis Deanery: May 8 and 9, 2020
- Cleveland Deanery: June 12 and 13, 2020
- Indianapolis Deanery: October 9 and 10, 2020
- Kansas City Deanery: November 6 and 7, 2020.
- There are groups from the OCA going to Alaska this summer for pilgrimage in light of the 50th Anniversary of Autocephaly. For more information, please contact Doug Burns at: 713-688-6793, douglas@CulturallyCreativeTravel.com, or at http://www.culturallycreativetravel.com/.
2020 Clergy Convocation, Carmelite Center, Darien, IL, May 4th to 6th
- Bishop Alexis Trader will be the retreat speaker
If you are holding any special events or celebrating any special services, and would like to share this news with the diocese, contact Fr. Alexander Koranda our new communications director to put the event on the diocesan web page. Gather what photos you have and send those to Fr. Alexander along with some bullet points of facts concerning the event. That way he can do a brief write up of the event. Fr. Alex can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org